EasySave Custom Application
Interested in applying for rebates for your custom project? Customers will need to complete an EasySave Custom Application, perform energy-savings calculations and provide all of the required materials upon submittal. The application includes guidelines for applying for incentives using the custom process.
- Submit the following pre-application documents provided below:
- Receive a letter confirming reservation of funds
- Install the equipment as specified in the reservation letter
- Submit the following final application documents below:
- Final application documents must be submitted either prior to the funding reservation end date, within 60 days of project completion, or by program end date of December 1, whichever is earlier.
- Rebates are processed within 4-6 weeks after all documentation is received, the final review is completed and a post-inspection (if required) is conducted.
UES Custom Application
Contains option for both Pre-Notification and Final Application.
Custom Lighting Worksheet 1
General Custom Worksheet
Please download and use this room count for your lighting application submissions.
Caps on rebate incentives vary by incentive type:
- Custom incentives pay up to 75% of qualifying energy efficiency project costs with a maximum of $87,500 for the calendar year.
Energy-efficient equipment purchased, work contracted and work completed prior to the program start date are not eligible for incentives.