EasySave Custom Program
The EasySave Custom program helps businesses in our electric service territory reduce the initial purchase cost of energy-efficient equipment. This program provides extra flexibility and savings to businesses of any size planning to manage projects by themselves.
Applying for the rebate is easy as 1-2-3-4-5
- Submit a Pre-Notification Application
- Receive a letter confirming reservation of funding
- Install equipment as specified in the reservation letter
- Submit a Final Application prior to the funding reservation end date, within 60 days of project completion or by the program end date of November 15, whichever is earlier
- Rebates are processed within 4 to 6 weeks after all documentation is received, the final review is completed and a post-inspection, if required, is conducted