EasySave Program Process
UES Commercial Energy Solutions has simplified and streamlined the process for qualifying businesses and K-12 school customers to participate in the EasySave program.
- Select a contractor from our list of EasySave Trade Allies.
- The selected contractor will provide a Program Overview and Facility Survey.
- The Project Cost Proposal and Upgrade Recommendations are provided to the customer.
- The Project Cost Proposal is signed and submitted to UES, which confirms customer and project eligibility for participation.
- A Pre-Installation Inspection is conducted.
- Installation of energy efficient equipment begins.
- A Post-Installation Inspection is conducted to verify the installation meets project specifications.
- Trade Ally receives final project approval.
- Incentive payment is sent to the contractor, and the customer pays the balance of the project cost.
All UES non-residential electric customers are eligible to participate in the program.
Caps on rebate incentives vary by incentive type:
- Prescriptive incentives pay up to 75% of qualifying energy efficiency project costs with a maximum of $87,500 for the calendar year.
- Custom incentives pay up to 75% of qualifying energy efficiency project costs with a maximum of $87,500 for the calendar year.
Please refer to the Equipment Specifications page for details about equipment that is eligible for incentives.