Commercial Gas Application
Save energy and reduce your up-front costs with rebates from the UES Commercial Gas program for new energy efficient equipment.
Applying for a rebate is easy:
- Submit a Pre-Notification Application
- Receive a letter confirming reservation of funding
- Install equipment as specified in the reservation letter
- Submit a Final Application prior to the funding reservation end date, within 60 days of project completion or by the program end date of December 1, 2020, whichever is earlier
- Rebates are processed within 4-6 weeks after documentation is received, the final review is completed and a post-inspection (if required) is conducted
Applicants must use the updated EasySave Application and supporting documents for their 2020 projects. Previous program applications and worksheets are no longer valid.
Combined Rebate Application and Worksheet
All non-residential UES gas customers are eligible to participate in the program when replacing existing systems or installing systems during new construction.
Incentives cannot exceed 75% of the qualifying project costs with a maximum of $8,000 for the calendar year, with the exception of school districts. School district incentives are capped at $25,000 per district per year.
Please refer to the Policies and Procedures document for a full description of program rules and guidelines.
Funds are not reserved until you receive a funding reservation notification.