EasySave Custom Application
Customers who apply for rebates for custom projects are responsible for completing an EasySave Custom Application, performing energy-savings calculations and providing all of the required materials when submitting the application.
The application includes guidelines for applying for incentives using the custom process. Customers must submit a Pre-Application and receive a notice of reservation of funds prior to beginning the project.
Applying is easy
- Submit a Pre-Notification Application (Part 1) and the appropriate Custom Measure Worksheet (Part 2)
- Receive a letter confirming reservation of funds
- Install the equipment as specified in the reservation letter
- Submit a Final Application (Part 1) and the updated appropriate Custom Measure Worksheet (Part 2) prior to the funding reservation end date, within 60 days of project completion or by the program end date of December 1, 2020, whichever is earlier
- Rebates are processed within 4-6 weeks after all documentation is received, the final review is completed and a post-inspection (if required) is conducted
Applicants must use the updated EasySave Application and supporting documents for their 2020 projects. Previous program applications and worksheets are no longer valid.
Rebate Application (Part 1)
Custom Measure Worksheets (Part 2)
Please download and use this room count for your lighting application submissions.
All UES non-residential electric customers are eligible to participate in the program.
Caps on rebate incentives vary by incentive type:
- Custom incentives pay up to 75% of qualifying energy efficiency project costs with a maximum of $87,500 for the calendar year.
Energy-efficient equipment purchased, work contracted and work completed prior to the program start date are not eligible for incentives.
Please refer to the Policies and Procedures document for a full description of program rules and guidelines.
Funds are not reserved until you receive a funding reservation notification.